Saturday, October 24, 2009

experimental & journal update

2009.10.24- experimental & journal update.
experimental update. so after thursday ended, i "attempted" to try and change my habits starting friday. it's only been one day so i didn't really 'process' the change and it was as if i was only doing this experiment for one day trying to get more sleep by sleeping before 3AM (my goal) and waking up feeling refreshed. day 1 of changing habits worked. let's see if i can continue to get this going!
journal update. here are a few pictures i took of my journal. my daily schedule started from october 15. what's written in orange are the times and activity, and the green are my thoughts on how i was feeling (stress, fatigue, etc). i'm writing both in different colors so i wouldn't make myself get a headache.


one thing i thought was new to me was journal writing. i usually can express my thoughts and feelings better when i'm typing rather than writing by hand. i honestly prefer typing on a blog site rather than writing on paper. this is my first time ever to write in a book/journal. as much as my hands are cramping, i actually find it fun to write. (well, in this case i’m writing something about myself, so it’s not that boring at all.)

1 comment:

  1. I love writing in journals, i like the different colors. How is the writing going now. have you written a lot?

    ReplyDelete